We are happy to provide you with lists of works to assist the entire process of work registration and updating. To obtain lists of works, simply send an e-mail directly to our Repertoire Department at firstname.lastname@example.org. Lists of works are available in Excel or text formats; many are also available in the CWR2 format.
We offer the following types of work lists:
- Newly registered Danish works
- Newly registered foreign works
- Works registered on the basis of TV2 commercials
- Works used in films and series that Koda has not been able to identify
- Works that have appeared in Koda’s and NCB’s distributions (with amounts)
- Works that have appeared in STIM, TONO and TEOSTO’s distributions (without amounts)
Works registered by the publisher
- Receipts for Danish and foreign works published by original publishers
- Receipts for foreign works published by sub-publishers
Works covered by general or catalogue agreements
- Lists of specific Danish authors whose works are registered without any shares allocated to the publisher with which the author has entered into a general agreement.
- Lists of specific foreign original publishers whose works are registered without any shares allocated to the sub-publisher with which the original publisher has entered into a catalogue agreement.
Disputed works (where several music publishers have registered claims/counterclaims for the same rights)
- Disputed works/counterclaims that have been appeared in Koda’s and NCB’s distributions (with amounts)
- Disputed works/counterclaims between specific publishers (without amounts)
The lists of disputed works/counterclaims featured in current Koda and NCB distributions are automatically sent to the Koda publishers involved once a year, in August / September.