Koda receives and processes full reporting and makes distributions for the channels listed below:
- TV3 PULS
- TV3 Sport and TV3 Max (distribution is based on reports from BMAT via finger print music monitering)
- Kanal 4
- Kanal 5
- Discovery Channel
- Animal Planet
- ID – Investigation Discovery
- Canal 9
- Paramount (up to and including 2021)
- C More First (up to and including 2021)
- C More Hits (up to and including 2021)
- C More Stars (up to and including 2021)
- C More Series (up to and including 2021)
- Viasat Film Premiere
- Viasat Film Hits
- Viasat Film Family
- Viasat Film Action
- Viasat Series
- Paramount + Movies og Paramount + Series
These channels are uplinked from abroad, meaning that in principle they fall under the auspices of collective rights management societies in those countries. However, Koda has chosen to make distributions for music used on these channels anyway – partly because of the substantial Danish programming content on the relevant channels, and partly due to our objective of ensuring the most accurate distributions possible.
When are distributions made?
We make monthly distributions within the field of TV. For exact details, see our distribution schedule
Jingles, theme tunes etc.
- No reductions are applied to theme tunes, jingles and themed background music for competitions. Distributions for such music usage apply the same rates/values used for other mechanical performances.
- Reductions are applied to station IDs, station sound designs, trailers and the like – meaning music and performances that are not specifically created for a particular programme and which are primarily used outside of and in between the scheduled programming. The value is set at 10 per cent of the relevant TV channel’s usual per-minute value.
- Reductions are applied to music used in commercials. The value is set at 50 per cent of the relevant TV channel’s usual per-minute.