The ‘Top 50’ page shows the works that have generated the greatest revenues in the last five years. The highest amount is displayed at the top.
Filtering your results:
- Period type: choose a specific quarter, performance period or distribution period.
- Period: choose a start date and end date (begin by filling in the start day, choosing the relevant year first, then the month, then the day – and click the day you want)
- Source: Koda: Handles distributions for use of your music on TV, radio, at concerts etc.
Online and NCB: Handles streaming services, download services and sales and synchronisation via NCB.
- Once you have chosen the filters you want, click ‘Show result’
Viewing your results:
It may take some time for your results to appear, depending on the amount of data involved.
You will initially see:
- The title of the work in question
- The number of the work in question
- Rightsholders (two to three names),
- The total amount distributed during the period and the amount distributed at the most recent distribution.
You can view additional information about a work by pressing the arrow to the left of the title to see:
- The areas in which the work was performed
- The number of performances and the total amount distributed. You can see how much money the work generated at the most recent distribution and the number of times played.
- The highest amount is listed at the top.
If necessary, expand the view further to see sub-areas.
If you have any questions or comments about the new features, you are welcome to write to firstname.lastname@example.org